Friday, March 8, 2013

Welcome back

to myself. Things have happened since we last spoke. I left South Korea and went to Mexico where I earned a TESOL certificate. (I spent well over 120 hours learnin how to better teach English.) I went to southern Mexico. It was hot. I saw monkeys, aligators or crocodiles, I'm not sure which, gekos, giant moths, bats, and all sorts of other things. I visited indigenous villages. I ate a lot of tacos and listened to a lot of music. I made new friends. Then I went to northern Mexico for a vacation and to see my parents. From there I visited friends and family. Now it's time to get a job. 

During all this funemployment I have been knitting and crocheting, cooking, taking pictures, jogging, playing with kids and dogs, and having a really good time. It's time to get back to work! 

No comments: