Monday, July 9, 2012

day 21!

today is the last official day of the whole foods bonanza, and I am going to take a couple of days to bake and then I will regain my composure and try another 21 days. My newest fun food experiment is salad in a jar. If you don't know what this is, google it. Simply put, it's packing several days worth of lunch as salads in Mason jars and storing them in the fridge. As my time in the land of the morning calm draws to a close...(my boss asked me if I would stay for 8 more weeks when I came to work today, I said I would stay for an extra week) I feel like I need to eat all the food in my house, which includes a well stocked freezer, and I am going to try and get creative with these lunches so I can eat myself out of house and home.

I am going to try my hand at 2 different brownies during my break: slutty brownies-cookie dough, oreos, and brownie batter, and black bean brownies!

No comments: