Friday, December 16, 2011

back to the doctor

today was the second trip to Dr. Choi. I went in and the waiting room was FULL, and I was a little scared that I would be late for work, but people kept walking back into the exam room so I thought I better stick it out, especially because I knew I needed more medicine. This time he sprayed something into my nose to make the running stop and he put the light tube camera thing in farther, and it hurt and it was a tiny bit scary, but since I am a grown up I can handle it. At least that's what I was telling myself. I asked him to please change the prescription so that I wouldn't be so tired and he said that wouldn't be a problem. After he was done with me the nurse took me into the nebulizer room but this time I did a nasal rinse for one minute per nostril. I have to go back again on Saturday for him to have another look around and maybe more medicine depending on what he sees. Even though going to the doctor 3 times in one week is a little inconvenient, I like how easy it all is.

No comments: