Tuesday, September 17, 2013

for the ladies

The first time I came to South Korea in 2010, I scoured the internet for lists of things to bring to this corner of the world.  I even posted my own list a long time ago about what you might want to bring if you ever decided to stay here for an extended period of time.  One thing on that list were tampons.  When I first got here, tampons were just starting to make their way onto the shelves.  I would see them at pharmacies or big box stores, but not at my neighborhood grocery store.  Tampons are becoming easier to find as time goes on, and to prove it, I present you with 2 different boxes I have seen at the stores.


And I quote, "A tempo is a absorbent of cotton that woman use into the vagina to absorb the flow of menstrual fluid during menstruation."


This one just looks like it came to us from 1992.  U are So beautiful!


No comments: