Thursday, June 7, 2012

neglect

One of the hazards of getting a life and friends is that your blog might suffer. It's a risk I am willing to take. So, the news in my life is this: Only 3 months in South Korea left! It's a mixed bag, I am happy and excited and scared to leave this place. I have been having dreams where I just wake up in America, with none of my things, and with none of my Korean savings. Scary. But in the spirit of moving forward and moving on, I put down a deposit on a TESOL class in Mexico for the month of October! I laugh at myself for thinking of a 140 hour certificate as a vacation, but with the exchange rate dipping further, I am not going to be able to both go to Russia on vacation and get the certificate, so I am trying to make the best of it and I am really looking forward to that time, and all that Mexican food, something we don't have tons of here!

No comments: