Sunday, January 15, 2012

lunar new year vacation

we are having a 4 day weekend next week to celebrate lunar new year, and I have been convinced to go with 4 other people to Busan for 2 nights. I usually travel alone, so this is a welcome change. This is one of 2 very VERY busy travel holidays, and so we were unable to get train tickets to Busan, so we got bus tickets, which is just as fantastic. I, being me, got really excited to pack us all a nice big lunch. There is a stop half way through, but if it's like any other time I have stopped on a bus and tried to find something I wanted to eat, well, it's much better to pack something.

During my travels here I have been alone and therefore very focused. I make a list and I like to check off all the things I want to do and then I like to eat dinner and it's all very organized and admittedly not terribly fun, though enlightening and I'm always happy with it. I have a feeling it will be more go with the flow and relaxed. I'm looking forward to it!

No comments: