Wednesday, December 7, 2011

December 7th

So do you play that game where you see how long you can last before you turn on the heat for the first time? Well, I'm still playing it, but not by choice. In Korea, we have ondol heating, which is hot water under the floor. AND IT'S NOT WORKING. AND, my latest boss and the one who I looked to as the one pillar of stability, who should be handling this, is quitting, which is a whole other matter. So, since he is leaving, it will take at least another week to get it sorted out. But, there is some good news. There are some fantastic Canadian bloggers with their Eat Your Kimchi video blog, who did a video about the heat. I did what Martina advised and if it's not warmer in the morning, it's totally broken and / or someone just needs to come over to my house and help me. It worked great last winter, and I can't brave this winter without it. Besides, I love it, the floor gets so warm and awesome!

No comments: