Friday, September 2, 2011

Dear Friday,

I love you.

I am feeling much better about the whole work thing. Tensions and emotions were running high, but now I feel like we can get back to business and get on with our work. We have a new teacher, and an old teacher returning. The office is really feeling full of people, even though there is only 1 more. I am fairly happy with the new schedule, it's never perfect, but I have reasonable lunch breaks, which I had to ask for as there was an oversight initially. The conversation went like this:

I don't have a lunch break on Tuesday or Thursday, can you please fix it? If I don't get a lunch break then I get very hungry and if I am too hungry I am grouchy, and I don't want to be grouchy to students!

Oh, yes, it can be fixed!

And by the end of the day it was.

Now onto the weekend. I'm going to find someplace to take a walk, it might be good old Songgong hill, or Sintanjin hill, or I might take a bus ride to one of the bigger mountains with ruins and temples, depends on how outgoing I feel. This is the first weekend in a month that I don't have plans to meet up with people for various activities, and I can't believe I'm writing this, but I don't know what I will do with myself! Happy Friday!

No comments: