Sunday, January 10, 2010

shop local

living in a down town area for the past 8.5 years, I have found it easier to shop at local establishments because they are all easy to get to, and in fact easier to get to. I end up paying a little more, but I didn't have to go very far, so it all works out to be about the same in the end. In moving to Nampa, I still live downtown, but there isn't as much I can get because it's so much smaller. The other thing is yesterday when I was in Boise I tried to get a notebook from the art supply store, and they were all out of the one I wanted, as in none in any size. I know they are struggling financially and are having a hard time re-ordering stuff, I have seen that in other shops. She said that they would be arriving next week, so I am going to hold off, or think about the 3 ring binder idea.

No comments: