Sunday, January 3, 2010

2009 highlights

So, I did a lot in 2oo9. In February there was the fiber arts retreat. small E and I had fun behaving badly. I went to Japan in June to visit the Jet Setters for a week and had so much fun. On the 4th my friend Matthew and I went to the demolition derby in Homedale, Idaho. I went to Manzanita, Oregon, for 6 weeks in July and August and worked in a bakery. Two of my friends got married, so I went to weddings 2 weeks in a row at the end of August and beginning of September. I had an amazing 28th birthday party in October, even though my birthday is in September, my brother drove down just for it and went home the next day. (5 hours each way!) I drove up to Andrew's the week before Thanksgiving and we went to my mom and dad's together, and we had a lot of fun goofing off. And in December I graduated from college. I had a lot of fun in 2009.

No comments: