Monday, November 23, 2009

beautiful and limber

My friend Lindsie and her husband Paul rocked my world last night. Their family lives with another family, it's pretty fun, there are 4 adults, 4 kids, 2 babies on the way, and wonderful tacos. Lindsie is a hair stylist and Paul is a massage therapist. I went over for dinner and Lindsie was going to cut my hair. (It looks great!) I asked Carley, the other woman who lives there and is also a massage therapist if she could teach me to massage my arms and hands. They get tired because I use them so much. Paul ended up giving me a little hard plastic nubby thing to use and he sat me in the chair and worked on my arms, neck, head, and back. It was really great. I'm going to see him again so he can work on my left side some more. We worked out a trade, I'm going to knit him a hat. I love trading, I feel like I really get my 'money's worth.'

No comments: