Wednesday, July 14, 2010

do you want to end up on regretsy?

I have been stockpiling a few things to take on my epoch journey, and I have found a few things I need, and a few things I want. For a long while now I have really liked the Keep Calm and Carry On printed posters, and I decided I wanted something in that vein because it's who I have been trying to be over the last 2 years or so. So I found a pendant, and I really liked it, and the price was awesome, and it was handmade in the USA, so perfect. Wrong. It arrived today, and I was stunned to see that it didn't match the beautiful picture. It's got several flaws, and the craftsmanship is lacking. Sending it back would just make the shipping cost more than the object, and I don't want a refund, I want the pendant to look like it did in the picture, but I don't know if the person is even capable of that or knows what it would take to do it correctly. So I think I'm just going to buy another one, in silver, in a different style, but that is awesome and beautiful and well crafted.

No comments: