Thursday, December 10, 2009

no hot water

day 2, and so I went to a friend's house this morning to shower. It's so cold that the heat is on full blast and it's still cold in the house. I sent an email to my landlord. My house is just such a mess with finals and moving that I'm embarrassed, and with no water to do the dishes, well, I am going to get water from the bathroom sink and heat it in the kettle and wash the dishes that way. When I first moved into this apartment, I was well aware of the limitations and the creativity that I would need to call upon to make it fun and functional. I didn't sign up for no water, though. But I am getting by, and it is going to warm up to the high 30's by the weekend. It is now 14 degrees, so it has warmed up since this morning, thankfully.

No comments: