Sunday, November 1, 2009

I really want to make a pie, which is a funny story. I went out with a guy a few times about 7 years ago. He was very nice, and I am very bad at dating. After about 6 weeks he stopped calling, and I was relieved because though I enjoyed his company, I didn't really feel comfortable. I am a person who requires a large amount of personal space, and he required less, in reality a more average amount. These stories are hilarious to me now. When he tried to put his arm around me at the movies, well, that didn't go so well. When he hugged me goodnight for the first time, I was real bad at that. If I have learned anything, it is to try to be less shocked/visibly uncomfortable and more polite. And to date people I like in the dating sort of way. One night he suggested we go for pie. Pie isn't my favorite, and instead of being polite, I told him I hate pie. So in the end he had pie and I had a blt. A few years after that I decided that I should learn to make pie crust. I made a lot of pie for about a month. I don't think I've made a pie since. Okay, 2 years ago I made a pecan pie, but that was the last time, and it was more of a tart. So maybe I'll make a pie this weekend, pumpkin and shepard's would be good.

No comments: